Giles Ellis answers six questions on designing the Schofield way. He discusses his own methodology for designing a beautiful thing before taking us right down into the detail of watch design and what he’s working on at the moment.
In this, the fifth of a new series of podcasts produced by Schofield Watch Company, Giles and Harry discuss the following six questions:
1. Could you tell us what methodology you employ to design a beautiful thing?
2. What are some of Schofield’s beautiful things and how do they tie into the brand?
3. How does manufacturing alter the process?
4. When do you say that enough is enough and the job is done?
5. How often do you like to refresh the Schofield brand?
6. What are you working on right now that we’re likely to see in the future?
Click here to access the Six Pips on iTunes.
If you have any questions for us which may be included in future episodes then please contact us at social(at)schofieldwatchcompany.com.