Schofield is a pioneering British watchmaker from the new era! We are glad you are here… Schofield resides in the Sussex countryside not far from the sea, the austerity of which can be seen in its work.
This is the Strange Lights, British watches with full titanium cases in two dial colours.
SCHOFIELD WINS PARIS DESIGN AWARD FOR SMALL WALL CLOCK
Schofield Watch Company ®
Winner in Product Design/Fashion & lifestyle
The Small Wall Clock is only 16 cms in diameter allowing it to be discreet, tucked in a corner, not loud and dominating. The dials are available in three metallic colours with plain and simple numerals, designed for clarity at distance and modelled on old AEG factory clocks. The hands are plain baton style with the luminescence only found in the counterpoise of the seconds hand. The case shape is like our watches but milled from solid aluminium billet with a fancy, over engineered case back mechanism.SEE THE SMALL WALL CLOCK
A journalist once described Schofield as a disruptive luxury brand. Disruptive because we are outsiders, not following trends and fashions, but having a hand in making them. Every watch, strap, buckle and box has a story behind its details, all of which are realised by thinking.
If you are new to us then one of the first things to consider is The Six Pips, a weekly email that contains not a hard sell but insight.SEND ME THE PIPS!
Schofield & Japan
…It’s a well-known fact among the watchmaking community that I’m a Schofield fan-boy. Despite this consistent fandom, I always do my best to take a step back from the novelty in question and ask myself how I would feel if I were coming to this brand cold?
My relationship with Schofield started when I was at the British School of Watchmaking. Giles Ellis, the brand’s founder, had blazed a trail I wanted to follow. As such, my connection to the brand is very emotional and knotted up with my own personal history. Putting that to one side as best as I can, however, I can say right off the bat that I think the latest addition to the Beater family might just be the brand’s best yet. And here’s why…FRATELLO MAGAZINE
VERY BRITISH WATCHES
Our principal concern; wrist watches for those that like a story.
Much of what we make is rare by the very nature of being a small company. But within all our limited editions are the Rare Things, watches limited to fewer than 5 pieces. Some of these watches sell very quickly, never making it to these pages and some only make it as far as the Buoys Club, a secret page specifically for existing Schofield watch owners.
The sold out Daymark – a British made stalwart.
- In short, this is a brand fully driven by design that remains rooted in the traditions of watchmaking and a distinctive British pride.Gear PatrolJason Heaton
- Schofield's new watch The Daymark is what a purist might look for.WatchuseekMike Stuffler
- ...it was launched in 2011 and garnered a lot of attention, thanks largely to being superbly designed and refreshingly different. And British. Which means a lot round these parts.Men's Health
- There are still a handful of brands that are still waving the Union Jack for British watchmaking and one of the most interesting is Schofield.Acquire
- Given half a chance, I suspect that Giles Ellis, the man behind Schofield, would design the clothes you wear with a Schofield and the room, or indeed, space, you wear it in. As it is Schofield’s design universe extends well beyond the watch head, so that even the packaging for a spare strap buckle is a complete little piece of Schofield style.Salon QPJames Gurney
- Giles Ellis did not set out to be part of a revival of British watchmaking. He was more interested in designing an ideal timepiece for himself. Years later, Mr. Ellis and his company, Schofield, are one of several watch brands with “Made in England” labels.NY TimesCatherine Chapman
Schofield’s luxury watch straps for land and sea. Understood to be amongst the best in the world. Made in limited numbers with materials sourced far and wide, eco-friendly Italian textiles and suedes, British milled materials including tweeds, corduroy, Millerain and Ventile and the finest leathers in myriad colours. Join us citizens of style!
Super Bling! Polished Milanese Bracelets