Giles Ellis answers six questions on the subject A Day at Schofield HQ, taking a look at the inner workings of Schofield Watch Company and the people behind the brand.
In this, the fourth of a new series of podcasts produced by Schofield Watch Company, Giles answers the following six questions:
- When do you get into the office and what do you get down to straight away?
- What percentages of different tasks make up an average day?
- What happens when someone places an order for a watch?
- What happens when people pop in?
- Do you ever go out and visit your suppliers or potential customers?
- Talk to me about Thursdays…
If you have any questions for us which may be included in future episodes then please contact us at social(at)schofieldwatchcompany.com.