Giles Ellis answers six questions on the subject of starting a watch company, including his own experiences and the advice that he would give to anyone starting out in the industry today.
In this second of a new series of podcasts produced by Schofield Watch Company, Giles and Harry discuss the following six questions:
- How did you start Schofield Watch Company? Take us through the journey from seed to launch.
- If someone was interested in starting a watch company would you recommend that they followed your path?
- Why would you want to start a watch company?
- So how do you start a watch company today?
- What are the most stressful elements of running a watch company?
- What are the absolute highs of running a watch company?
If you have any questions for us which may be included in future episodes then please contact us at social(at)schofieldwatchcompany.com.