Giles Ellis answers six questions on the subject of starting a watch company, including his own experiences and the advice that he would give to anyone starting out in the industry today.
In this second of a new series of podcasts produced by Schofield Watch Company, Giles and Harry discuss the following six questions:
- How did you start Schofield Watch Company? Take us through the journey from seed to launch.
- If someone was interested in starting a watch company would you recommend that they followed your path?
- Why would you want to start a watch company?
- So how do you start a watch company today?
- What are the most stressful elements of running a watch company?
- What are the absolute highs of running a watch company?
Click here to access the Six Pips on iTunes.
If you have any questions for us which may be included in future episodes then please contact us at social(at)schofieldwatchcompany.com.