It should come as no surprise that a watch company based along the Sussex coastline is invested in the preservation of our beautiful environment for the next generation, and whilst most of our packaging is plastic free we are aiming towards an even more sustainable future. Over the coming months you may see our packaging materials change as we endeavour to eliminate even the smallest semblance of non bio-degradable materials throughout our office and workshops.
- New DLC buckles have arrived – ask us.
- Accessories are gone but not forgotten. However if you had your heart set on something let us know – we still have some bits. Also some have made their way to the new Club page.
- Visit Undercurrents.info for what is happening below the surface.
- New layaway payment scheme! Peeps taking it up globally!
- Mr C update – Only ten days left of treatment! Things are looking good.
“It is to be noted that when any part of this paper appears dull there is a design in it.” – Richard Steel