Evening All! I have been in deepest North Wales. The weight of the place is a power-up. So, time for a heavy poem. Solitude by Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
Weep, and you weep alone;
For the sad old earth must borrow its mirth,
But has trouble enough of its own.
Sing, and the hills will answer;
Sigh, it is lost on the air;
The echoes bound to a joyful sound,
But shrink from voicing care.
Rejoice, and men will seek you;
Grieve, and they turn and go;
They want full measure of all your pleasure,
But they do not need your woe.
Be glad, and your friends are many;
Be sad, and you lose them all,
There are none to decline your nectared wine,
But alone you must drink life’s gall.
Feast, and your halls are crowded;
Fast, and the world goes by.
Succeed and give, and it helps you live,
But no man can help you die.
There is room in the halls of pleasure
For a large and lordly train,
But one by one we must all file on
Through the narrow aisles of pain.
2. New Strap Time! Oh, what a wonder! A crepuscular blue and grey. Indigo calf lining. Limited edition. Email in for dibs.
3. Milanese bracelets. brushed or polished. We have new stock, fill your boots! Chance your arm! They are not online yet, email us.
4. Ikat revisited. These are the last of the Ikat straps. Every one is different. Choose now and we can post tomorrow. 🙂
5. Shed Keys was surprisingly popular! Thank you to everyone that ordered one/some. I have to make more but that is happening this week. I think I have used up all my emergency ‘make more’ button presses lately. If you would like a Shed Keys fob get in touch. They won’t go online. It’s a Six Pips only thing 🙂
6. Keeping shop. Schofield’s Riverside Store in Sussex. A pretty evening light making patterns on the tiles.