The Beater is an everyday wrist watch stripped of complications. Designed to be worn without the anxiety of wear because the steel case is made to age gracefully over time. This version of the Beater is very rare being only one of two..
The Beater Models are made in small batches and each case is hand-finished, therefore every one is slightly different, a one off. This Beater’s dial is a colour proof and only a handful have been used in watches. The Indices and numerals are printed in Super-LumiNova C3, notice the Schofield trademark slash zero and a red ‘B’ for Beater. The watch is essentially a two and a half hander featuring our Sign-Of-Life seconds hand. Powered by new old stock, rebuilt and adjusted Swiss ETA 2724-R, automatic, mechanical movements, marked ‘Synchron 67’. Made in Sussex and England
- Case – Media-blasted stainless steel
- Dimensions – 44mm diameter base, 42mm bezel, 14.5mm high
- Weight – 116 grams with strap
- Colour – Silver
- Crown – Double O-ring, pull out, stainless steel, engraved
- Dial – Turquoise and dark green with lume
- Hands – Beater B2, skeleton gold with Super-LumiNova C3 and Sign-of-Life second hand
- Movement – ETA 2724-R, 28800 BPH, 17 jewels
- Power reserve – 38 hours
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds
- Case back – Stainless steel with exhibition window
- Crystal – Sapphire
- Water resistance – 200m
- Strap – Dark Green Moon
- Strap bars – Titanium bead-blasted
- Buckle – Brushed stainless steel, engraved
- Serialisation – 0011
- Warranty – 2 years
- Box – Fancy ash
Schofield watch straps are available in two sizes; regular and long.
Medium/average wrists are covered with both sizes.
The regular sized watch straps are 110mm on the non buckle side and 75 on the buckle side. The long straps are 115mm on the non buckle side and 90mm on the buckle side.
If your wrists are less than 19cm (7.5 inches) in circumference then we suggest you choose a regular length strap. If your wrists are more than 19cm (7.5 inches) in circumference then we suggest a long strap. If your wrists are approximately 19cm in circumference then a longer strap will give more of a tail; most guys opt for a regular sized watch strap with a shorter tail.
Download and print the scale drawings.DOWNLOAD PRINTOUT