CLEVEDON PASTELSA very beautiful photograph, technically perfect, stunning colours, clever golden-hour reflections, fantastic smoothness of gradients and interesting composition of eighths. Well done Mr B, you excelled! But for us it comes down to taste and sadly there can be only one winner. We cannot help veer towards the peeling rust.– I would like to thank everybody that entered. A sterling job all round and so many photos to deliberate over. My sincerest apologies to all those that have not been mentioned openly here but trust that every photo has been discussed in detail and many of you have been so very close. –
THE DAYMARK AT SEA
FILL IT UP FORSummer traveling – how we can help – The Travel/Watch Wallet. You may wonder why we have never quite settled on a name for it, is it the Travel Wallet or is it a Watch Wallet? Well in my honest opinion I think it is a Travel Wallet that will happily house a watch, perhaps two but not three. It is suited to items with less on the Z axis than on the X and Y. Passport, monies, notepad, key, watch and pen. For me personally I use it every time I fly, it has become a trusty vault for my passport, money, parking ticket, small pad, (Schofield) pen and my watch temporarily either inside or on top as I go through the Beeps. This wallet will be with you for life.
- The Markers is a range of watches starting with the Daymark. It will have a brother very soon 🙂
- Remember if you are an owner of a Schofield watch then you and only you can buy the Strap Kit
- If you see a strap in any of our media you don’t recognise then take a screen grab and we will identify it for you
- Schofield made Toots! Original Jazz Coffee is always on hand, it is a better brew than you would expect from a watch company – worth a try
- Schofield adds Pinterest to the gamut of our social media
- If you are yet to visit the new website then do it now, it took months and is awesome!
- The pic is of a wedged pebble in the man-made sea defences of Lancing by Sea
BARE BONES OF MANY COLOURSThere are not many of these limited edition watches left, not many at all! Pictured are the blue rhodium and rose gold dialled versions. We also have silver rhodium, heavy grey rhodium, yellow gold and German Silver. Email now before the artist’s proof watches are gone for good 🙂
RUNNERS UPI knew it would be hard. Whittling away to reach a list of runners-up has been very tricky. Next week we will go from all the best to just one when the lucky winner will be announced.Mandy is currently at the Prix Pictet Award entitled SPACE at the Victoria and Albert Museum – public opening from 5 – 28 May, so head on down to see her stunning work. Remember also that we have a Schofield X Mandy Barker commission for sale, a limited edition photographic print (a section of pictured above). Email us for details.
DAYMARKS FACING THE SEAFrom a recent photoshoot Watches Of Instagram capture the Daymark by the sea. This Daymark is our newest and most wonderful watch particularly of note in this image is how vivid the dial looks which is so true in some lights whereas at other times it is desaturated and flat. A dial that reflects the shiftiness of English weather.