IT IS ONPerhaps this should be a regular pip, a match up of watch and strap. How about this combination of Daymark and smooth tan Tiger Loaf? The Daymark even with its coloured dial is so easy to wear, easier I think than the more classically styled Signalman watches. The muted green is so flat that any strap or cuff colour suits.
THAT THING I SHOULDN’T BE TALKING ABOUTNext week we will tell you all about it but for now another tease…
AN UNUSUAL MINT PRE-LOVED DLCWe have an unusual fully DLC’d Signalman Silvertop available for sale on behalf of a customer. This is a mint condition, specially commissioned watch. If you are interested in this or other pre-loved Schofields then let us know…
- Last week’s sea-green tweed strap has almost sold out! One long length left.
- Last week’s contemporary grey leather strap has also nearly sold out, just two in both sizes remain.
- Special new buckle finishes are happening.
- New projects afoot.
- The Compeller is wonderful. Fact.
- Schofield made Toots! Original Jazz Coffee is always on hand, it is better than you would expect from a watch company – worth a try.
- The pic is of a Pill Box on a walk from Schofield HQ to Stan’s Shack (good coffee) in Partridge Green.
GREY CONTEMPORARY STRAP
Many of you will know I have a thing for grey straps. So why not add another to the collection! We already do the light grey tweed, the legendary dark grey tweed, some grey toned suedes, even the Black Tigerloaf is more dark grey than black, but now we have this! The greyest, most contemporary looking, smooth, tight-grained nappa with a black stitch. Lined with our green calf, made in super limited numbers, let’s do it! (not online yet – email us).
ANOTHER NEW STRAP
BRASS AND BRONZEIt goes with brass but it is actually bronze. Because they are freshly machined and have yet to oxidise they are still bright. We have been ‘modding’ them which is something you can do too. We have experimented with polishing and chemically patinating them and they look superb – pics next week…