Small Wall Clock blue
You may have heard that Schofield’s Principal Keeper is a selfish designer, making everything in the catalogue for himself and the small metal wall clock is exactly that, made because one does not already satisfactorily exist. As the title suggests, it is small, only 16 cms in diameter allowing it to be discreet, tucked in a corner, not loud and dominating.
- Movement – Seiko sweep seconds, AA operated, silent
- Power reserve – Approx 1 year
- Diameter – 160 mm
- Height – 60 mm including domed glass
- Case – Aluminium, nickel-plated
- Glass diameter – 133 mm
- Glass – Double domed clock glass
- Case back – 60 degree rotate to open, bales catch design with integrated knob and euro hanger
- Hand setting – Done inside on the movement directly
- Dials – Split-level, painted, lacquered, raw anodised aluminium carrier plate
- Luminescence – Super-LumiNova C3 green emission
- Hands – Black painted baton, with stubby sweep seconds
- Serial – Limited to 29 clocks in each colour
- Variants – Pink dial, blue/grey dial and grey/silver dial
- Warranty – 2 years
- Packaging – Plastic free, recycled, recyclable
Schofield Watch Company Limited
Aluminium, Brass, Glass, Nickle, Steel
Wipe the case with a dry polishing cloth, do not wet.
To change the battery (AA) turn the case back counter-clockwise until it stops, carefully lift off. Replace battery. If the movement turns slightly, don’t worry just turn back. Replace case cack aligning the slots and turn clock-wise until it stops, give a light pull to check before hanging.
To set hands repeat the process above for opening and closing the case. On the side of the movement is a small wheel. Move this to set the time, forwards or backwards it does not matter.
Use a robust hanging for the clock – it weights 1.25 KG and needs a substantial fitting. Our Euro hanging hole will except any screw head no greater than 10mm in diameter and no less than 6mm. A screw and plug are included with your clock.