Signalman Bare Bones rhodium dial
The Schofield Signalman Bare Bones project. The plan is to make a limited run of these Bare Bones watches – some have dials plated with different precious metals some have solid German Silver dials. All will be serialised and marked on the case backs with the Rare Things graphic. Schofield branding only appears on the buckles. This watch has a rhodium dial and is limited to 10 watches.
These are pre-production artist’s proofs and have been built into Signalman cases. A charming quirk and proof of Schofield’s watch development is the redundant pusher button in the side of the case for setting the GMT complication in the classic Signalman models.
Please email us if you would like more information.
This Signalman Bare Bones has a rhodium plated dial, comes on a strap of your choice and in an ash box.
Only 1 left in stock
- Case – Media-blasted stainless steel
- Dimensions – 44mm diameter base, 42mm bezel, 15.1mm high
- Weight – 136 grams with strap
- Colour – Silver
- Crown – Screw in, polished stainless steel, engraved
- Dial – Rhodium, stepped, no appliqués, no markings
- Hands – Tapered baton Super-LumiNova C3
- Movement – ETA 2824
- Power reserve – 38 hours
- Functions – Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Case back – Stainless steel, engraved
- Crystal – Sapphire
- Water resistance – 200m
- Strap – Your choice
- Strap bars – Titanium bead-blasted
- Buckle – Bead-blasted stainless steel, engraved
- Serialisation – RT (Rare Things)
- Warranty – 2 years
- Box – Ash
Schofield watch straps are available in two sizes; regular and long.
Medium/average wrists are covered with both sizes.
The regular sized watch straps are 110mm on the non buckle side and 75 on the buckle side. The long straps are 115mm on the non buckle side and 90mm on the buckle side.
If your wrists are less than 19cm (7.5 inches) in circumference then we suggest you choose a regular length strap. If your wrists are more than 19cm (7.5 inches) in circumference then we suggest a long strap. If your wrists are approximately 19cm in circumference then a longer strap will give more of a tail; most guys opt for a regular sized watch strap with a shorter tail.