THE WIN A DAYMARK COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
From time to time, when the occasion demands, Schofield holds a spectacular competition. You could win one of our newest watches worth £3600.00.
To celebrate the launch of our new landmark watch The Daymark we would like to offer the chance for you to win one! To enter all you have to do is take a photograph of a man-made coastal structure.
It could be a lighthouse, a daymark or a washed-up buoy. A pier, jetty, quay, harbour or port. An old winch or a fisherman’s hut. Groynes, beach defences or a folly, new or in decay. There is no age or geographical limit. Nobody is excluded.
The winner will be announced on May 15th 2017.
- You must sign up to our news bulletin click the link below
- There must be only one submission per person
- Your photo must be taken within the opening and closing dates – not from your holiday archive
- The photograph must be taken by the person making the submission and must be your own original work
- You agree that once your submission has been received by Schofield it becomes the property of Schofield Watch Company and can be used in any commercial capacity, including publishing across the web or in print, either in full or in part.
- You must read the full Terms and Conditions below
All contact information you give will be confidential to Schofield and may only be used by us to inform you of Schofield products, events and news. It will not be passed on to third parties.
We are looking for wow! Nothing fancier than that. The winner will be judged by Giles Ellis Schofield Watch Company CEO and Mandy Barker, award winning, professional photography sorceress!
Judging will be harsh and thorough, remember it is not about the money, it is about the glory. Good luck!