Email Customer Care
If you are having trouble checking out or feel uncomfortable using online shopping carts, then please get in touch by email or phone; +44 (0) 1273 494 878
Office hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, Closed Wednesdaysshop@schofieldwatchcompany.com
Our offices are based just north of Brighton, Sussex, on the South coast of England. Please email us if you need the full address.
All of the social media site below are full of Schofield content and more. Please take a look to 'like', pin, tweet, fancy and share.
Clause 3 taken from our Terms of Business which can be found by clicking this button.[button colour="accent" type="slightlyrounded" size="small" link="/terms-of-business/" target="_blank"]Terms of business[/button]
- 3.1 We will deliver the Goods to you at the address provided to us by you (“Agreed Address”). We do not deliver to PO Boxes. Deliveries will be made as follows:
- 3.1.1 For international delivery, items are shipped by DHL, Royal Mail Airsure or other Royal Mail service and take 2-4 days for Europe and 5-10 days for the rest of the world from the date we notify you that we have dispatched your Goods (“Date of Dispatch”);
- 3.1.2 For delivery within the UK, items are shipped with Royal Mail and Royal Mail Special Delivery and take 1-3 calendar days from the Date of Dispatch.
- 3.1.3 All parcels must be signed for.
- 3.2 Delivery of the Goods shall be completed when we deliver the Goods to you and the carrier has confirmed delivery to the Agreed Address.
- 3.3 We will take reasonable steps to meet the delivery date set out on your order or as otherwise agreed between us in writing. However, occasionally delivery may be affected by factors beyond our control and so cannot be guaranteed. We will let you know if we become aware of an unexpected delay and will arrange a new delivery date with you.
- 3.4 If you fail to take delivery of the Goods then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us:
- 3.4.1 delivery of the Goods shall be deemed to have been completed at the time you failed to take delivery; and
- 3.4.2 we may store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs, including insurance and storage; or
- 3.4.3 we may sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price payable or charge you for any shortfall below that price
- 3.5 If you order multiple Goods we may deliver the Goods by instalments which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment shall constitute a separate supply of Goods. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- 3.6 If the parcel displays outward signed of damage upon delivery, you must open it in the presence of the carrier to check the state of the Goods. Any damage should be reported to the carrier and you should e-mail us to inform us of the situation.
- 3.7 It is your responsibility to report non-delivery of the Goods within 14 days of the Date of Dispatch.
Q - When I checkout the transaction is declined.
A - This is because your bank has placed an anti-fraud block on the transaction, generally because of its high value. You will need to contact your bank and tell them it is for a legitimate purchase. You will then be able to checkout unhindered. If you need more help on this matter please phone or email us. email@example.com