Strap holding kit
Our strap holder needed to be beautifully crafted and made from woollen tweeds from the famous Abraham Moon and Sons Mill. We use these luxurious fabrics to line our leather Watch Wallet and to make a series of tweed straps.
With the Strap Kit you receive (if you choose) 2 x 2.5mm Schofield screwdrivers, 1 x 1.6mm Schofield screwdriver and Lug Protection (stickers that cover the lugs during a strap change). The Strap Kit is fabricated in Moon Mill’s worsted wool. The inside is lined in Alcantara with sand coloured cotton twill pockets. It fastens shut with two hand-stitched hidden poppers, then folds over and is closed with an oversized hand-made horn button. The holder itself has 14 pockets for any straps with a maximum width of 25mm and 3 screwdriver pockets.
The Strap Kit does not come with straps but is ready for you to fill.
Schofield drivers, purpose made for changing straps on Schofield watches.
This Kit is only available to those that own a Schofield watch.
- 14 pockets for straps
- 3 pockets for Schofield Drivers
- Lug Protection included
- Large embroidered patch
- Over-sized handmade horn button
- Hand-stitched hidden poppers
- Fusing used in construction for a tailored feel
- Moon Mill’s woollen tweed used inside and out
- Sold with or without Schofield Drivers
- Size folded – 36cm x 17cm x 3cm
- Size un-folded – 80cm x 41cm x 1.5cm