The Beater is an everyday wrist watch stripped of complications. Designed to be worn without the anxiety of wear because the steel case is made to age gracefully over time. This version of the Beater is limited to just two pieces.
The Beater is made in small batches and each case is hand-finished, therefore every one is slightly different, a one off. This Beater’s dial is a colour proof and only two have been used in watches. The Indices and numerals are printed in Super-LumiNove C3, notice the Schofield trademark slash zero and a red ‘B’ for Beater. Powered by new old stock, rebuilt and adjusted Swiss ETA 2724-R, automatic, mechanical movements, marked ‘Synchron 67’. Made in Sussex and England
Out of stock
- Case – Media-blasted stainless steel
- Dimensions – 44mm diameter base, 42mm bezel, 14.5mm high
- Weight – 116 grams with strap
- Colour – Silver
- Crown – Double O-ring, pull out, stainless steel, engraved
- Dial – Colours of Schofield HQ with lume
- Hands – Beater B1, steel with Super-LumiNova C3
- Movement – ETA 2724-R, 28800 BPH, 17 jewels
- Power reserve – 38 hours
- Functions – Hours, minutes
- Case back – Stainless steel with exhibition window
- Crystal – Sapphire
- Water resistance – 100m
- Strap – Your choice
- Strap bars – Titanium bead-blasted
- Buckle – Bead-blasted stainless steel, engraved
- Serialisation – 0000
- Warranty – 2 years
- Box – Ash
Schofield watch straps are available in two sizes; regular and long.
Medium/average wrists are covered with both sizes.
The regular sized watch straps are 110mm on the non buckle side and 75 on the buckle side. The long straps are 115mm on the non buckle side and 90mm on the buckle side.
If your wrists are less than 19cm (7.5 inches) in circumference then we suggest you choose a regular length strap. If your wrists are more than 19cm (7.5 inches) in circumference then we suggest a long strap. If your wrists are approximately 19cm in circumference then a longer strap will give more of a tail; most guys opt for a regular sized watch strap with a shorter tail.